Study In Russia Questions
What are the reasons to study in Russia?
There are following reasons to study in Russia
- Less living cost
- Best study place in the world
- Minitstry is responsible for education
- Russian people are hospitable
- Highest literacy rate
What are the requirements to get admission in Russian universities?
Following requirements to get admission
- Last graduation degree
- Reference Letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of purpose
What are the student visa requirements for Russia?
- Valid passport.
- Complete student visa application form.
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Offer latter from the hosting university.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Bank statement.
- Previous educational record.
- Test score that your college required i.e. IELTS, TOFFEL
How can I go to Russia for study?
There are following steps must be adopt to apply in Russia
- Choose program and university
- Learn about scholarships
- Prepare documents
- Undergo selection
- Get an invitation
How much does it cost to study in Russia
If you are not eligible for a scholarship, you should expect to pay between $3500 per year.
Do I need to Legalize my diploma to study in Russia?
No Legalization is required if it is abolished by a treaty between such residence country and the Russian Federation.
How much money is required for Russian study visa?
The student visa cost is different for every country and depends on single or multiple entry visas. For INTERNATIONAL citizens the single entry student visa cost is USD60.