Once you have decided your study abroad destination then you have to move on the next steps to make your process easy and complete. After choosing your destination the very first step is to apply for admission. Complete knowledge is required to apply for admission. Lack of knowledge can bring you in a great disaster at the end.
If you are not so familiar with the admission application process then do not worry at all. Here at this page, a complete guide of getting admission in Bulgarian Universities is represented.
- First of all, take a brief review of the country where you are going to apply for. Does it really the best destination for you?
- Which kind of lifestyle and culture you are going to face. Can you merge with this lifestyle and culture? If yes then well, and move to the next step.
- What is the currency difference of your study abroad destination? Plan your budget and see whether you can afford this or not.
- However, Best Study Abroad Consultants are registered with us who are also paying their best to prepare you before starting your study journey.
Choose a Study Program
If all the ways or rules are moderate for you then move on the next steps. Now, at this point, you have to choose your study program. There are almost all types of study programs are offering through Bulgarian Universities.
Students are allowed to study Medical Science, Engineering Science, Computer Science, and Arts & Humanities Studies, etc. First of all, recognize your way of interest and if you have already taken the ambition at the intermediate level then just go ahead and fulfill your ambition.
Choose the Best Institute for Your Program
There are separate institutes for separate study programs you can find in Bulgaria. For example medical institutes, Arts Institutes, Engineering Institutes, and computer study institutes, etc. separately are offering by Bulgaria.
Choose the best one according to your study program. Students are to be suggested to apply at more than one institute for keeping yourself safe from the rejection chances.
Students are also to inform that only apply if you are completely matching with the requirements of the universities. International students get admission after going heavy admission merit. So, do not take even a single risk.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
Applicants who are looking for admission in Undergraduate studies must follow the below-mentioned requirements:
Following documents are required to apply for admission in Bulgarian universities at undergraduate level:
- Completed university application form.
- Certified copy of your high school of intermediate diploma or certificate.
- A medical certificate which will show your fitness. The certificate will not earlier than one month at the time of application submitting.
- Photocopy of valid traveling documents i.e. passport and identity card.
- Recent photographs of applicants are also required.
- Language proficiency certificate is also required.
Following are the requirements to meet with criteria:
- Applicants are asked to show at least 62% marks in their secondary school diploma to be eligible for getting admission in any undergraduate program.
- Applicants are also to inform that 62% marks are required in the major subject for which you are going to apply.
- Applicants who will submit all the above-mentioned documents are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible applicants have to show their financial statement which will show that you can bear the study expenditures in Bulgaria.
Following academic colanders follow by the Bulgarian Universities for undergraduate studies:
Winter Semester: The duration may vary from institute to institute but generally procedure runs through September to February.
Summer Semester: For summer semester or admission sessions applicants accept from February to July.
For Bachelors’ degree for international students, the average fee ranges from 2,900 EUR to 3,900 EUR.
Bulgarian Universities offer or teach study programs in more than one language including Bulgarian Language, English Language, German Language, and French language, etc.
Applicants are asked to provide the language proficiency test for which they are going to apply.
How to Apply
Most of the Bulgarian Universities offer online application process. Applicants are asked to apply the completely filled application form along with the required documents within due date.
For further assistance in submitting the application students can contact with Study, Abroad Consultants registered here
Admission Requirements For Postgraduate Program
For postgraduate or master degree program applicants have to meet with the following mentioned requirements:
- Application form with complete required detail is required
- Official transcripts of the undergraduate program with certified translation copy is required
- Recent photographs are required to submit
- Valid travel document, for example, passport and identity card are required
- A medical certificate for fitness proof is required
- Applicants are also required to show the language proficiency proof in which they are going to submit study application
- Applicants are required to show a 04 years bachelor degree to be eligible
- Applicants are asked to show a minimum 72% marks in their bachelor degree to be eligible
- A financial statement which will show that you can afford your study and stay there in Bulgaria is required to be eligible
Academic calendar varies from institute to institute but most of the universities follow the same calendar which has mentioned for undergraduate studies.
For Maters or Postgraduate degree for international students, the average tuition fee ranges from 3,000 EUR to 3,900 EUR.
Applicants are to inform that language proficiency proof through a test is required.
How to Apply
After going through an online application procedure applicants submit the application. For further detail, applicants can contact the university for which they are going to apply.
Admission Requirements For PhD
- Duly filled the application form
- Master Degree is required
- Recent photographs
- Medical clearance certificate
- Language proficiency test or proof
- Valid travel documents
- Master degree or 16 years education is required to be eligible for Ph.D. or doctorate degree program.
- The grade of the master degree must not less than the Bulgarian grading system.
- According to the Bulgarian grading system, 06 marks are the maximum marks.
Academic calendar varies from uncivility to uncivility. Applicants are to be suggested to contact the university for admission deadlines.
International students are asked to pay tuition fee from 4,000 EUR to 8,000 EUR for a doctorate degree.
How to Apply
Online application process runs for application submission.